Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Lil $am - Without You In Mind Mixtape


Today I bring you a pretty solid mixtape, by this cat i met on the shadowville.com forums a wile back. Lil $am is still a teen, but he's seen a lot and been through a lot which is apperent in his music. Matter of fact I was so impressed by $am, that i enlisted him as a feature for my upcoming "Barz & Beatz" project. (Its my Blog, gotta advertise myself too right? lol). Still not convinced? well you take a listen & be the judge yourself, I co-sign this artist any day.

Tracklist:

01. Intro (Without You In Mind)
02. Comin 2 An End
03. If I Die Tonite
04. Still Hood
05. All On Me (Featuring. T Slick & VK)
06. Born 2 Be A Killer (Featuring. Jp & Grim)
07. Leave U Bleedin
08. Shut It Down (Featuring. Jp)
09. Every Breath I Take
10. Live 2 Die
11. Too Hood 4 Hollywood (Featuring. Grim)
12. Miss My Dawg
13. Til Its Over (Featuring. Jp)

Download: Lil $am - Without You In Mind Mixtape
Here

No comments:

Post a Comment